Internal Communications Manager
£350-£400/per day inside IR35
Basingstoke or Puddle Dock
We are seeking an Internal Communications Manager for our government client, based in London Puddle Dock or Basingstoke. This role will be office based 3-5 days per week and the remainder remote (Home working arranged by prior arrangement).
The Internal Communications Manager is an initial 6-month contract, paying between £350-£400/per day inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Internal comms manager with exceptional writing skills ready to take on the challenge of reaching 8000 people
- As the industries are moving forward with modernisation plans, engagement with our people is more critical than ever before. In this role you'll be creating innovative and creative communications across a wide range of channels with a keen eye on measurement to ensure messaging are hitting the mark and creating behaviour change
- Every day is different so if you are an internal communications professional with experience of working in a fast-paced environment we want to hear from you. You should be at home engaging with both the front line and senior leaders and have change management communications experience
- To develop and deliver high-quality internal communications content to build engagement with our employees, that meets business objectives and is aligned with the client's internal communications strategy
- Internal comms experience
- Devise plans and write them
- Experience of working with people that have no access to devices - able to think outside the box to communicate the right comms - working with a front-line device
- Rail - useful
- Experience of Office 365 and SharePoint
If you are interested in above role - Click the "Apply Now" button for immediate review
Internal Communications Manager, Internal Communication Lead, Communication Officer, Communication Specialist, Internal Communication Manager, Comms Officer, Internal Comms Manager, Communications Coordinator, Public Sector, Comms, Internal Comms, Content, Internal Content Manager, Internal Communications Specialist, Internal Communications Manager
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.