From £ 450 - £ 550 per day inside IR35
Contract until 01.03.2024
We are seeking an Incident Manager for our government client.
The location is on site full time in Corsham, 5 days per week.
The Incident Manager role will be an initial contract until 01.03.2024, paying between £450 - £550 per day inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Developed Vetting (DV)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
To manage the lifecycle of all Incidents (unplanned interruptions or reductions in quality of IT services). The primary objective of this ITIL process is to return the IT service to users as quickly as possible.
- The role represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels
- The role will oversee incidents and restores normal operations as quickly as possible with the least impact on the business or the user
- Working at the Service Management Centre within the service desk area but work as the Authority OSM incident manager lead
- Deputy for the OSM/Problem Manager
- Development of the OSM function and processes
- Communication of major incidents to the Service Ops/GOSCC Duty team
- Onsite Authority lead for incident management for services, escalation of incidents to problem manager/CSI
- Incident Management Support - provide and maintain the tools, processes, skills and rules for an effective and efficient handling of Incidents
- Incident Logging and Categorisation - record and prioritize the Incident with appropriate diligence, in order to facilitate a swift and effective resolution
- Solve an Incident (service interruption) within the agreed time schedule
- Handling of Major Incidents
- Incident Monitoring and Escalation - continuously monitor the processing status of outstanding Incidents, so that countermeasures may be introduced as soon as possible if service levels are likely to be breached
- Incident Closure and Evaluation - submit the Incident Record to a final quality control before it is closed
- Pro-Active User Information - inform users of service failures as soon as these are known to the Service Desk, so that users are in a position to adjust themselves to interruptions
- Incident Management Reporting - supply Incident-related information to the other Service Management processes, and to ensure that that improvement potentials are derived from past Incidents
- Communication - Provide clear stakeholder communications to the Ops team and other major stakeholders
- Ensure the OSM teams work collaboratively to rectify issues, reaching into the DD lower tier teams and OSM where necessary
- The Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Contract, Contracts, DV Cleared, DV Clearance, DV Check, Developed Vetted, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, DV Strap, Incident Analyst, Problem Analyst, Incident Management Analyst, Problem Management Analyst, Incident Manager, Incident Lead, Problem Manager, Incident Coordinator, Incident Co-Ordinator, Problem Coordinator, Problem Co-Ordinator, Incident Response Analyst, Problem Response Analyst, Escalation Manager, Escalation Analyst, Escalation Coordinator, Escalation Co-Ordinator, Escalation Response Analyst, Escalation Response Manager, Incident Management Specialist, Incident Response Specialist, Incident Response Manager, Incident Response Analyst, Incident Response Coordinator, Incident Response Co-Ordinator
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.