Opportunity: Senior Handover Coordinator
Salary: £40 - £ 49.73 per hr (inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid Aldermaston or Burghfield- 50% onsite 50% homebased
Contract Duration: 12 months
We are currently looking for a Senior Handover Coordinator for our government client. This Senior Handover Coordinator role is hybrid, based between 2-3 days per week on site and the remainder of the week working remotely. Office locations include Aldermaston or Burghfield, as preferred. The contract for the Senior Handover Coordinator position is initially for 12 months, offering an hourly rate within the range of £40 to £ 49.73, operating inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Developed Vetting (DV Clearance)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- To manage, organise and control handover activities on behalf of the Project Manager to progress successful Handover and the delivery of a single project or multiple individual work packages
- Recommending improvements where necessary in accordance with the company's Security, Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health management arrangements and all applicable legislation
- Accountable for reporting to the Handover Team Leader in line with operating procedures.
- Accountable for the provision of all aspects of Handover coordination throughout the projects lifecycle
- Accountable for the planning and progress of Handover activities
- Comply with the client procedures, processes & standards and ensure that all project team personnel comply with the specific procedures relating to Handover
- Provide handover status reporting to the Handover Team Leader and Project Manager
- Track & forecast the progress and quality of documentation being delivered by disciplines
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project Handover information to the client and project team
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and encourage this attitude in others
- Assuring deliverables and arrangements between all participating stakeholders are agreed and appropriately accounted for
- Ensure that suppliers and project team understand the Handover Process and are aware of handover expectations
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality
- Ensure the agreed records and documentation are produced and maintained to demonstrate compliance to relevant quality, performance, standards and legislation
- Chair meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Final verification of completed documentation
- Facilitate the production and agreement of: Handover Management Arrangements; Handover Deliverable Lists; and Functional Breakdown Structures
- Project Coordinator experience
- Engineering background
- Construction experience - understanding of construction or commissioning- experience working in a site office on facilities/infrastructure projects (hospitals, airports, rail etc NOT IT)
- Understanding of Health & Safety records
- Documentation control experience
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Project Coordinator, Project Co-Ordinator, Project Support, Project Analyst, Project Administrator, Project Office Support, Programme Coordinator, Programme Co-Ordinator, Programme Support, Programme Analyst, Programme Administrator, Junior Project Manager, Associate Project Manager, Handover Coordinator, Handover Co-Ordinator, Dv Cleared, Dv Clearance, Dv Check, Developed Vetted, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Security Check, Dv Strap
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, Circle and our Client guarantees to interview all candidates who have a disability and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy. In cases where we have a high volume of candidates who have a disability who meet all the essential criteria, we will interview the best candidates from within that group.
If you qualify, please notify us on igs @circlerecruitment.com. We will be in touch to discuss your suitability and arrange your guaranteed interview.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.