Graduate Security Developer
London one day per week
I'm a security specialist recruiter looking to make contact with a bright, creative technical graduate (pref. Software Engineering or Computer Sciences) who's enjoyed some personal hands-on coding and side projects in various dev languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Golang etc) and is interested in working in Cyber Security, using those skills.
Why this role would be great for you:
- The hiring business are an extremely creative team, with a shared passion for cyber and a curiosity for tech that means every day is a learning day, and every project is better than the last.
- Flexible working with a day a week in London ideally, but there is some flex here if needed.
- A chance to research areas of personal interest to grow skills and knowledge base.
- Working alongside a Red Team AND a Blue Team, with training and knowledge share with either/both.
Ideally, you'll have a little commercial experience, or maybe a year in industry, and know your way around the SDLC, and be keen to get involved in the MASSIVE growth area that is Cyber Security, around phishing detection, security automation, some code-as-infrastructure projects.
Some things we'd LOVE to see on your CV are:
- A good technical degree, either Computer Sciences / Software Engineering or similar
- STRONG Linux and scripting skills.
- Varied and regularly updated Github / Other repo
- A thirst for experimentation and new knowledge
- Passion for Cyber and sharing your findings and excitement with others
- Solutions / Problem solving mind-sets
- Creativity and general geekiness!
You'll be part of a team of like-minded folks, who thrive on technical curiosity and work together in a really progressive, merit-based business, where all ideas are welcomed and nurtured!
Please get in touch via the links or direct on my email address dana [dot] panahi [at] circlerecruitment [dot] com
I'm also in Linked in and happy to connect to UK based Cyber Job Seekers.
Security | Cyber | DevOps | Development | Graduate | Software | Computer Science | Software Engineer | Software Developer | IT Security | Linux | Python | PHP | Ruby | Golang | C++ | C# | Scripting | Coding | SDLC | Cyber Security |
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.