Graduate IT Support Assistant Hybrid Working Salary £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
A graduate IT Support Assistant is required by a well-established Banking firm in the heart of London.
This is ideal role for a recently IT qualified candidate with no or limited experience who is seeking to pursue a professional career in IT. You will be provided with full training and coaching to help you develop skills needed to meet the banks technical support capabilities.
- An associate degree or equivalent coursework in computer science, engineering, or information science
- Good sector product and operating system knowledge, demonstrate via relevant certifications or acquired during internships
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to understand stakeholder issues, ask appropriate questions and communicate in a professional manner
Skill and competencies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong organisation skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solver
Responsibilities - upon training you will then
- Provide first line support assistance for users of the bank's systems, business application and other IT related service
- You will assist with identifying problems and guild users through corrective steps/ solution
- You will assist with installation, testing, and maintenance of IT devices as required
- You will provide assistance via phone, email, teams or in person
- You will assist with analysing and trouble shooting internal systems, wide area, and local area networks
- To perform routine tasks on networks to ensure proper operations
- To assist with evaluation and testing of network system
- To assist with the application of OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- To assist with the end of the processing as required
- You will work in collaboration with engineers/consultants
- You will provide support to the IT line manager with any other duties assigned
- Competitive salary package £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Flexible hybrid working
- Company pension scheme
- Full training and development plan and a clear progression opportunity
- 25 days holidays + bank holiday
- Employee incentives and benefits
- And much more!
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please send your most up to date CV to Naseer.hamed @ circlerecruitment.com for Immediate consideration.
If you'd like to enquire more about the role, then please contact me on 07516875859
Keywords - Graduate / IT Support / Networking / London / Computer Science / Help Desk
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.