until October 2023
Up to £607.50 per day PAYE
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect for our Consultancy client. The role is hybrid, based between Bristol/Corsham and travel as required.
Security Clearance: Security Check (SC) or Developed Vetting (DV)
This role is on payroll PAYE.
- Lead Enterprise Architecture experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience within an MOD environment is a must
- Experience within an Intelligence environment would be desirable
- Create Architectural roadmaps, policies & standards to guide solution architects
- Work with other Intelligence & ISR Enterprise Architecture Team to set Architectural highways and targets states for Odyssey PIs
- Support two step design process to help SAs manage dependencies between programmes or delivery organisations
- Creating and sustaining the Apps & Data catalogues & matrices to themed Intelligence and AS Architectural coherence groups (ACGs)
- Create reports and information graphics to support ODY and domain architects
- Help advise of ODY elements for Front Line Command Architects, national, multi-national partners and other delivery organisations
- Attend weekly Intelligence meetings
- Monthly progress review of outputs and backlogs
- Updates quarterly to programme and Customer
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now for immediate review
Enterprise Architect, Architecture, SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, DV Cleared, DV Clearance, DV Check, Developed Vetting, Cleared to a high government standard, Architect, Design, Solutions, Solution, Defence
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.