Opportunity: Digital Delivery Manager
Salary: £500 - £591 per day (inside IR35)
Location: Mainly Remote
Contract Duration: Until 28/06/24
We are currently looking for a Digital Delivery Manager to join the Product & Delivery team, working with a government client. This Digital Delivery Manager role predominantly involves remote work, with occasional travel as necessary based on business requirements. The contract for the Digital Delivery Manager position is initially until 28/06/24, offering a daily rate within the range of £500 to £591, operating inside IR35.
Security Clearance: Developed Vetting (DV Clearance)
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role, it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Previous Delivery Manager experience - 5+ years
- Previous military/defence experience highly desirable
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and diplomacy skills
- Excellent IT skills: Microsoft Office 365 (MS Teams, SharePoint and Excel)
- Excellent standard of both verbal and written communications
- A confident presenter: Implementation/Delivery Manager will be required to provide regular "Get Ready" and "Go Live" briefings to large groups of staff via MS Teams
- Project Management Qualification (e.g. APM PMQ) or Qualified by Experience (min 5 years)
- Hold a clean driving licence, willingness to travel throughout the UK with occasional overnight stays required
- Support sites Points of Contact in fulfilling all Supplier deployment Requests for Information (RFIs) to a high standard in a timely manner in line with the deployment lifecycle (e.g. Site Discovery Documentation, approval of Future State Design etc.)
- Manage the approvals chain between Supplier and client Business Units.
- Support the deployment on "Go Live" day by physical attendance at medium, large and complex sites, working with the site PoCs and installation teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Document and escalate any issues to the project team and register any amendments in the appropriate change log.
- Capture and document any LFE from site deployments to ensure they are considered in future site deployments and opportunities for Continual Improvement are maximised.
- Assist coordination (escorting) and self-installation of MFDs into sites where delivery partners are not permitted.
If you are interested in the above role, please click Apply Now and send a CV for immediate review.
Dv Cleared, Dv Clearance, Dv Check, Developed Vetted, Developed Vetting, Cleared To A High Government Standard, Security Check, Dv Strap, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Delivery Lead, Head Of Delivery, Programme Manager, Program Manager
#vacancy #jobadvert #recruit #hiring #jobsearch #careers #talent #recruitment #job
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.