Database Developer - SQL - London
Database Developer with an excellent experience in SQL development in T-SQL, SSRS & Power BI is required by a leading law firm in central London. The role will be 3 days in the office, and 2 days working from home.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (T-SQL, SSMS & SSRS) including building and decommissioning of SQL servers/services;
- Report design, analysis, and creation of reports utilizing Power BI and SSRS;
- Experience with SSIS or another integration/data transformation application:
- Experience in managing data and processes using Rest API;
- Developing with Microsoft applications (share point, Power automate, power APPS
- Any experience with legal applications and workflows would be a bonus (Intapp, Elite 3E, Visualfiles, Proclaim, etc)
- Any knowledge of web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture) and of network & web related protocols
As part of the application team, you will be involved in the development of new applications, maintenance of the existing application stack, and ongoing projects
It is a varied role so they need an application developer that can communicate well, plan your workload and be happy to assist others on the team as and when needed.
Other Duties include:
- Work with project stakeholders to develop new applications based on given requirements and utilizing available technologies in the firm
- MS SQL work includes installing and maintaining, TSQL & writing applications to interface with SQL databases.
- Other work includes developing reports via SQL SSRS or via application-specific reporting tools as well as the utilization of API's, in response to ad-hoc requests or new business specifications
- Data analysis and synthesis, to include investigation for reporting purposes and to troubleshoot and identify 'root cause' for data processing issues across the various applications, presenting a solution at the end
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of £45,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Private Healthcare + Flexible Working,
Like to hear more?
Click apply now or send your current CV to - Matthew . Leach @ circlerecruitment . com
CV not up to date? Send an email or call Matthew for an informal discussion - 07790 357 932
Also, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
Keywords: Application Developer / SQL / SSIS / Power BI / Cloud / SSAS / Sharepoint / London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.