Data Scientist - North West - DV (Developed Vetting) Security clearance
Data Scientist with experience in machine learning / AI, Data Science, Cloud, SQL, Python / R experience is required by a leading consultancy in North West, with sites in Liverpool, Manchester, Preston and Lancaster
You must already hold DV (Developed Vetting) Security clearance to apply for this role
Working with some high-profile clients such as the MoD & government, you will be working on some of the most interesting data architecture projects going on at the moment. Joining a Data team of 100+, lots going on and a chance to work with some of the best analytical people in the UK
Experience ideally required:
- You have to already hold DV security clearance
- Strong programming skills as evidenced by earlier work in data science or software engineering, including experience with standard libraries for data science (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn etc)
- Generalist expertise across the entire data lifecycle including data strategy, data governance, risk and ethics, architecture, modelling.
- Technology implementation including data on cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience in Data Science, AI / Machine Learning, hyper-automation.
- Analytics, visualisation, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in data modelling of any type: conceptual, logical, dimensional, or physical.
- Experience of databases, data warehousing and ETL.
- Extensive experience of completing complex data analysis and create proposals / provide recommendations on the back of analysis proficiency in data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Solid knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing and ability to develop new algorithms.
- Be an advocate of the advantages of using machine learning to increase efficiency in the data moving forward
- Ideally some proven predictive modelling, forecasting or analytical experience with strong SQL, Python & R skills
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Design and implement algorithms for research evaluation. You will lead this project in collaboration with a mix of teams including product and technology teams to build, develop and deploy new data pipelines and research evaluation models.
- recommendation data and the expertise to create research evaluation models.
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop products based on new data pipelines and models
- Create data visualizations in collaboration with their technology teams
- Champion data quality and integrity, highlighting data quality issues and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Share knowledge and experience, and analytical/modelling best practices as well as mentoring and development of team member skills
- Design tailored data strategies and implement transformational change; enabling organisations to generate value from their data at pace.
- Translate the data strategy into a realistic and agile implementation roadmap to deliver value quickly.
- Shape the programme of work and support the successful delivery of large data and AI programmes with our data and technology experts.
My client is looking to pay a salary of between £50,000 - £70,000. They offer some great benefits, including Bonus, 10% Pension, and flexible work, i.e. working from home. To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or contact me on LinkedIn
Locations include - Liverpool, Manchester, Preston and Lancaster - Data Scientist - DV Cleareance
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.