£600 - £700/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Data Engineer for our Government client based in London. This role will be office based 2 days per week and the remaining remote. The Data Engineer role will be and initial 6 month contract, paying between £600 - £700/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
Clearance: Eligible for SC
- They are at the heart of government providing critical data to the PMs team to help with some of the most critical issues facing government
- You will be an experienced Data Engineer from an AWS background
- The majority of your experience will have come from doing the heavy lifting of building AWS data pipelines
- Candidates from an AWS infrastructure type background will be preferred ideally with lots of DevOps experience, cloud based IAC technologies - Terraform or serverless
- Essential: AWS, Python, Glue, Lambdas, SQL, CI/CD, ETL
- Desirable: Redshift, Sagemaker, IAM, Athena, EC2, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, Git as version control, Machine learning a bonus.
- In order of experience and knowledge:
Solid ETL experience
Basic AWS Administration experience
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Data Engineer, Data Consultant, Data Lead, Data Engineer, Data Engineering, ETL , AWS Administration ,Python, SQL, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, AWS Cloudwatch, AWS EventBridge, AWS RDS, AWS redshift , Data Engineer, Git, CI/CD, DATA, Data Engineer, DEVOPS, Redshift, Sagemaker, IAM, Athena, EC2, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, Machine learning
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.