Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst Remote UK and EU - An outstanding job!
£45-60k plus good bens, training, certs, any office travel expensed,
I'm an experienced cyber recruiter looking to make contact with some skilled individuals in in the Cyber Threat Intel space for a really interesting and unique role. I'm working with a client who are a very important part of the life cycle of Threat Intel in the UK and Europe, who are seeking someone to add to their already excellent team, to help them create some of the most important threat intel and advisories in the market.
You'll ideally be from a background where formalised threat intel is part of your bread and butter. Maybe you've learnt your chops in the Military or Government, or maybe you're just a very savvy cyber person, who's taken nosiness to a new level! Ideally we'd love to talk to candidates who've worked in technical or semi-technical BLUE OR RED TEAM roles, where you've worked either using or producing threat intel that can be turned into useful action, ideally at the technical level.
You'll be able to benefit from;
- Totally remote work, EU wide, with expensed office visits when needed.
- An amazing team around you to learn with and support your growth
- Excellent benefits and insane training budget, well-being allowance, paid certs
- An incredibly unusual role with a very central player in the CTI space
They're amazing to work for and they're happy to take your existing skill to the next level, satisfy your interest and show you some incredible areas of Threat Intel, and help you learn and develop your career in line with this.
The role is almost totally remote, and unusually we can accept EU candidates for this, who can work almost totally remote. Any office visits are expense-able, and usually tied in with social and learning events.
Cyber threat people tend to come from multiple areas in Cyber, but we're particularly interested in seeing those with GOVERNMENT or MILITARY experience, who've been trained by the best, and are trying to find a way to bring a board palette of Cyber skills together. Maybe you're in red or blue team operations, or even IR, Security Engineering, or SOAR?
Some things we'd love to see on a CV;
- Some technical hands on in a cyber capacity.
- Blue Team operations near or around Military, Government, Banking,
- Understanding of how threat intel is translated to action on the ground
- A good understanding of the anatomy of a cyber attack
- Some experience in technical reporting, and a concise, accurate writing style (like your cv, needs to be GOOD!)
- A penchant for knowledge, nosiness, finding out, knowing MORE ALL THE TIME
This is a truly excellent role and one that I'm really pleased to be working on! Please get in touch, by hitting the apply button, or see below…
Please apply in confidence to an experienced, mature recruitment consultant with 20 years in the industry. I won't waste your time, and I love to hear from other UK based security people, through my linkedIn account. Tariq Dirania. ( also tariq (dOt) dirania (aT) circlerecruitment (dOt) com
Regards and happy job hunting! :-)
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.