Cyber Security Consultant / Assessor (with IT or tech background) - Remote in the UK, £40-55k plus bens
I'm looking for a Cyber Security Consultant / Assessor with an IT / technical background to join a fantastic team!
The role is ideally suited for someone with at least 3 years of IT experience who wishes to transition into cyber security, and to benefit from relevant training and mentoring.
The business work with clients to assess and help improve their security posture through activities including Cyber Essentials readiness analysis, assessment and auditing, security assurance activities and technically minded cyber security controls assessments and consultancy.
There's loads of scope to move into other areas of cyber, grow, train, and learn more than you'd imagined as you progress with this great business.
- A competitive salary from £40k to £55k
- Remote or hybrid working (if you're close to an office and enjoy face to face time)
- Private medical dental cashback
- Life insurance for your loved ones.
- Remote working anywhere in the UK!
- LOADS Of training and a chance to go pro in cyber - strong support and budget for training and certs including (but not limited to) Cyber Essentials qualifications, CISSP, CISSM, CRISC, etc)
The job responsibilities can / may include:
- Conducting comprehensive independent cyber security and risk audits for our clients, against standards like, CIS 18, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27002, NIS D etc)
- Auditing organisations against the Cyber Essentials / Cyber Essentials Plus standards (once trained and certified)
- Client communications like calls, written reports, perhaps occasional meetings when the need arises.
For the more advanced candidates:
- Perhaps growing into client vulnerability assessments and phishing / social engineering
- Incident Response planning and readiness
- supply chain security risk management (supplier assessment, risk identification, risk rating and remediation).
- Provide general cyber security advice and guidance to clients.
Some things we'd love to see on a CV would include;
- 2 / 3 years in a technical role that might include, IT / Network / Infrastructure Support or Engineerinor Cyber Security Support or Engineering
- Some client facing skills, perhaps in a support or business to business capacity
- Good written comms - Report writing is key to this role
- Evidence or links to your personal study, some indicators of your passion to get into cyber.
How to Apply:
Seize the opportunity to shape the future of cybersecurity! Apply today by sending your details to Tariq Dirania at email@example.com and feel free to connect on LinkedIn.
Due to the volume of overseas applicants, we can only consider invitations from eligible UK candidates. Thank you for considering the next step in your cybersecurity journey with us!
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.