£65-£70/per hour inside IR35
We are seeking a Configuration Manager for our government client, based in Reading Aldermaston/ Burghfield. This role will be hybrid working - approx. 50/50. Some weeks may be in the office all week, some not at all, all depending on the needs of the business.
The Configuration Manager role will be in an initial 18-month contract paying between £65-£70/per hour inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Configuration Management experience
- Change Management experience
- Leadership skills
- MS Office including Excel
- SAP experience beneficial, not essential
- Able to navigate an electronic document system.
- Attention to detail keeping documentation up to date
- Team player
- Able to work autonomously, use own initiative, whilst using support around.
- Some product background
- Experience in Configuration Management or relevant experience within a process change environment
- Stakeholder Engagement & Management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- CM2 or ITIL Qualifications would be beneficial not essential
- Accountable to the Lead Configuration Manager for the successful delivery of a configuration Management Service through-life of projects.
- Implementing CM strategy
- Quorate membership of Change Boards (CB).
- Drive quality into Change Request submissions.
- Assess the impact of change accumulation, especially to safety/risk/budget/deadline/regulations is captured and communicated.
- Maintain a full understanding of LC20/LC22, their component parts and associated LCs.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Maintain a CM oversight of Projects that are to be delivered.
- Work with the associated Project CM personnel to ensure through life CM aspects are understood, captured, and delivered.
- Engage with the appropriate Project personnel.
- Manage change control procedure(s) and demonstrate adherence through status accounting.
- Undertake an assessment of change requests, providing technical support, and provide feedback on the impact of the change to all relevant stakeholders.
- Support and contribute to the wider information and knowledge management community and identify synergy opportunities.
- Drive standardisation across all CB.
- Educate the user community on the purpose and value of CM.
- Enhance the reputation of CM improving the user experience and identify opportunities to improve the level of service - this includes managing customers.
- Prepare input to business requests, monitor progress and manage outputs that demonstrate value for money.
- Prepare input to budgets.
- Contribute to wider Central CM Service learning
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button for immediate review
Configuration Manager, Configuration Lead, Configuration Specialist, Change, Change Management, Configuration Manager, Configuration Management, Configuration Analyst, DV Clearance, SAP, Stakeholder management, Stakeholder Manager, Configuration Manager, Config Manager, Configuration Manager
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.