C# Software Developer - Southampton
- Degree in computer science or relevant field.
- Strong C# .Net / .NET skills, with MVC experience.
- Experience integrating REST and SOAP services
- Demonstrable understanding of good quality core programming principles, including design patterns etc.
- AGILE software such as Jira, DevOps, and Trello.
- Development experience with SQL Server 2016 with strong knowledge in T-SQL
- Proficiency in source control systems such as GIT / DevOps
- Previous software development experience within a consultancy, or professional services firm such as insurance, legal or financial services practice.
- Knowledge of Case Management, Practise Management and Document Management systems
It is a fast-paced working environment, and their business is built on empowering people to be creative, continue to learn and work with the latest fun tech. There are lots of brand-new projects so a great time to join.
The software developer will ensure integrations as well as the overall performance of their application stack is maintained and improved as they move users over to the new infrastructure and environments.
You will develop and take ownership of components and work as a team driving forward an Agile development methodology.
They open on salary, circa £50,000 - £60,000 (with some flex) + benefits, including flexible working options, working from home, Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, constant pay reviews as well as several other nice treats so the staff are looked after.
To apply press apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 877 9200
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.