Business Intelligence Developer - Liverpool
Business Intelligence Developer with T-SQL, SSRS & SSIS experience is required by a leading company based in the North West. They are looking for somebody with good experience of SQL reporting experience that wants to make the jump to a more fully-fledged Business Intelligence & Reporting role.
This role is 1 - 2 days in the office, the rest remote working
- Good Experience with T-SQL & and understanding of SSIS & SSRS
- Excellent analytical approach and passion for creative problem solving
- Reporting tools & basic of Database Design
- Experience using and maintaining Data Warehouses
- Advanced SQL skills
- Any SSAS experience would be a bonus
The role is due to new projects that have become available and you will join an already established team. Duties include:
- Building and maintaining reporting solutions that support various business areas
- End-to-end reporting solutions using various delivery mechanisms
- Data Warehouse development
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as required
- Adhere to team standards for processes and documentation
- Monitor evolving IT trends and business requirements and proactively improve existing skills and solutions where appropriate
- Liaising with different stakeholders to gather reporting requirements
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £45,000 - £55,000. To apply send your CV to matthew.leach @ Circlerecruitment.com or press apply now.
Keywords: BI Developer / SQL / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS - Liverpool / Manchester / Warrington
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.