Business Change Consultant - PMO - Bristol
Change Consultant with excellent technology led transformation change experience in a large corporate or public sector environment is required by a leading global consultancy. They pride themselves on offering a brilliant work-life balance in a traditionally high-pressured environment. They will fit work around you, offer both flexible working and home working.
You should have the following experience:
- Working collaboratively with senior stakeholders in technology-led transformation programmes, across strategy, business design and change management.
- Analysing complex problems, designing innovative solutions and communicating them effectively to a wide range of audiences.
- Delivering transformational change, with awareness and knowledge of business change models, tools and techniques.
- Experience of preparing affected business areas for transitioning to new ways of working.
- Experience of guiding stakeholders through business transformations.
- Communications planning and implementation.
- Exemplary stakeholder engagement and management skills & facilitating workshops with wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment.
- Experience of business case development and commercial approvals.
- Contributing to the sale of management consulting work, including bid development and presentations.
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment or PMO with a good understanding of structured and agile methodologies (e.g., APMP, PRINCE2, SAFe, MSP, DSDM, Scrum).
- APMG Change Management Practitioner and/or PROSCI Practitioner and/or MSP accreditation or equivalent accreditation desirable but not essential.
They are looking to attract the brightest and best talent into their Business Consulting and Transformation practice. Experience of consultancy or implementing technology in programme environments is not essential, just that passion and experience of implementing technology business change programmes. Quite a bit of the work is for Government in the security and defence sectors, so previous experience in those areas would be great
You shall work with clients from day one, helping them thrive and taking them to the next level.
My client is looking to pay starting salary of between £60,000 - £85,000 + Home working + Flexible working. To apply, press apply now, or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: Change Consultant - Transformation - Technology - PMO - Project Management - APMG - Home working
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.