£500 - £594/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our Government client based in Salisbury. This role will be office based 1-2 days per week and the remaining remote. This is an initial 12 month contract paying between £500 £594/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- A P3 professional or other suitably qualified individual with appropriate analytical or business improvement skills gained in a project or non-project environment.
* An analyst with strong analysis skills with competency in Data science techniques, experienced in using a broad range of techniques to support delivery of business outcomes.
* Able to assimilate and report information which is able to draw out trends and insights which aids strategic business decision making.
In this role you will have the following typical responsibilities depending upon your experience and the complexity of Sub-Portfolio/Programme you are supporting:
Business Analyst 4
* Requirement gathering - Coordinate requirement activities, their validation and sign-off ensuring that the needs of the key stakeholders are articulated determining the need
and value of performing the activity based on the context
* Process modelling - Determine requirement for and develop, coordinate and agree sign-off of the 'As-Is' and To-Be' business process work
* Gap Analysis - Coordinate and lead on the evaluation of requirements against the present state (where we are) & the target state (where we want to be) and identify
opportunities to develop successful business requirements as well as cultivate stakeholder relationships needed to make the transition.
* Impact Analysis - Lead on ensuring that the potential consequences of a change are correctly identified, that stakeholders have been identified and are part of the overall
process and that benefits have been collated in response to the impact analysis.
* Benefit Analysis - Coordinate and lead on ensuring that identified benefits analysis is developed and disseminated to project sponsors, senior managers and project
stakeholders where applicable.
* Stakeholder management and engagement - Coordinate Stakeholder analysis and comms with project and Comms team and ensure that stakeholder management is an
* Facilitation - Liaise with business owners, business architects business users change and technical teams to identify solutions.
* System Analysis - Lead on the work of systems analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions against identified time lines, & work with technical leads to
ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
* Assurance and Quality - Apply recognised methodologies; audit test and quality gates; review deliverables from team & releases.
* Traceability - Manage the delivery of change against a fully auditable process.
* Business Improvement - Lead on the work with Business Improvement teams on business readiness and the identification of BAU enhancements and their solutions to
ensure that defined project benefits are delivered.
* Business Solution Design - Coordinate change with policy and strategy to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to target operating model.
* Delivery Products Tools and Documentation - Coordinate development and application of: frameworks; application of methodologies; operating model/target operating model;
functional specification; user cases; user stories; UAT plans and strategy; entry/exit and /or no/no go criteria; defect analysis; forms and templates; guidance; business case.
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Systems Analyst, Systems Analyst, Analyst, Analysis, Requirements gathering, As is, To Be, Data Science, Analytics, Analytical, Process Modelling, P3, Process modelling, System Analysis, Impact Analysis, Gap Analysis, Business improvement, Business solution Design, Stakeholder Management, Delivery, PowerBI, Tableau, Data , SC Cleared, Security Cleared, SC Clearance
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.