Business Analyst - Liverpool - Legal
An experienced Business Analyst with experience in either Business Change IT, Software, or Systems BA role, requirements analysis, and strong analytical skills is required by a leading firm based in Liverpool.
Any experience being a Business Analyst in a professional services company, such as Financial Services, Banking, Legal, Insurance etc. would be a bonus
They offer primarily remote working, so 2 days a week in the office, 3 days working from home, with some flex on the hours worked.
You must have the following experience:
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, working within IT or Business Change
- Ability to work on multiple IT BA projects, within either IT Business Change, Systems, Software delivery or IT Infrastructure
- Be able to bring different areas of the business together, gather requirements and create the most viable technical solutions
- Be a critical thinker and challenge the norm
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience
- Waterfall and Agile experience
- Dig for information, and stakeholder management and find what is the best solution
- Have to be accountable and be able to improve the BA process,
- Need to be able to look for improvements, be more efficient and streamlined in terms of software and applications
- Work on the project from inception
- Any experience of being a BA in professional services, such as Financial Services, Legal, Insurance etc. would be a bonus
This is a fantastic Business Analyst role for one of the most progressive companies in the North West. Working with a range of stakeholders the role includes:
- Having an understanding of the overall business delivery projects and providing influence and input to ensure that projects run smoothly and to the satisfaction of all parties in the business.
- Engage with all parts of the business to create functional specifications from business requirements and then liaise with the teams across the business
- Experience in working on medium to large-scale projects across all areas of the business, including IT, Finance, HR, software etc
The company itself has significant growth plans for next year. This is a great time to join them and become part of something special. They invest in their employees and can offer a great work-life balance.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will play an integral part across the business. Your prime requirement will be to undertake analysis work by the projects. This will include requirements gathering, creating functional specifications, process mapping, and coordination of user testing, and analysis. You will be a vital area of the business that sits in the systems & software team but as part of the wider business and IT team.
Working on a range of projects including IT, software, and change management you will work on some sizable projects, provide concise reporting to key stakeholders and support the delivery of strategic current and initiatives. This Business analysis role will have a huge scope for career progression as the company is large and expanding at a rapid rate.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits. The role can be 3 days working from home.
To apply press apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Business Analyst / Agile / Software Delivery / Change Management / Finance / Insurance / Banking / Law / Legal / Liverpool - 55K
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.