BI Developer - London
BI Developer / SQL Developer with T-SQL & SSRS experience is required by a leading law firm based in London They are looking for somebody with good experience of SQL experience that wants to make the jump to a more fully-fledged Business Intelligence engineering role.
- Good experience with T-SQL & and understanding of SSRS
- Excellent analytical approach and passion for creative problem solving
- Database Design
- Experience using and maintaining Data Warehouses
- Advanced SQL skills with SQL databases, design and create databases, stored procedures etc
- Some Power BI experience
The role is due to new projects that have become available and you will join an already established team. Duties include:
- Building and maintaining reporting solutions that support various business areas
- End-to-end reporting solutions using various delivery mechanisms
- Enhance the SQL-based applications
- Adhere to team standards for processes and documentation
- Monitor evolving IT trends and business requirements and proactively improve existing skills and solutions where appropriate
- Liaising with different stakeholders to gather reporting requirements
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £55,000. It offers Hybrid working, with 3 days in the office (central London), and 2 days working from home. To apply send your CV to matthew.leach @ Circlerecruitment.com or press apply now.
Keywords: BI Developer / SQL / T-SQL / SSRS / Power BI / Workflows / Central London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.