Assistant Commercial Manager
£250 - £350/Day Inside IR35
Crewe - Hybrid
We are seeking an Assistant Commercial Manager for our Public Sector client based in Crewe. This role will be office based 2-3 days per week and the remaining remote. This is an initial 6 month contract paying between £250 - £350/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Du - £e to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Support programme and project teams in monitoring for breaches of corporate governance.
- Assist in cost reporting of all projects within their reporting framework including Cost Forecasting, Anticipated Final Cost, Cost of Work Done, Gross Billing and Current Contract Value
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on commercial aspects of projects, flagging issues and proposing mitigation actions at the earliest opportunity to the Senior Commercial Manager/Programme Commercial Manager or the relevant functional reporting line
- Assist the Commercial Manager with monitoring awareness of all site activities on allocated projects to influence decision making from a commercial perspective. Review contractor delivery including leading valuation of medium value/medium risk contracts & attending all progress meetings to actively influence contractor's commercial behaviours, delivery, and activity
- Assist the Commercial Manager with the assessment and valuation of contractor's applications and processing of payment certification by their processes, contractual terms and conditions and commensurate with contractual entitlement
- Provide pro-active advice and guidance to Project Managers on all changes including proposed scope changes, recommending appropriate action by their change control systems and producing all required documentation for approval by levels of delegated authority, including comparative estimates where required promptly
- Produce applications for payment/invoices to outside clients by relevant funding agreements, including supporting documentation as appropriate
- Provide ad-hoc management information and analysis to promote informed decision making
- Assist in producing appropriate commercial correspondence and contractual notices for issues by contractual conditions. Commercial records should be retained and archived properly upon closeout
- Assist in maintaining strong commercial records to demonstrate and evidence where contractual procedures have been followed in line with contract documents
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
commercial assistant, commercial officer, commercial manager, procurement assistant, procurement officer, procurement manager, contract assistant, contract officer, contract manager, contracts assistant, contracts manager, contracts officer, category officer, category assistant, commercial, Data, Commercial Management, Cost, Costs, Costing, Reports, Reporting, Monitor, Monitoring, Oracle, Public Sector, Rail
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.