Application Developer - SQL - Legal - London
Application Developer with 1-2 years of experience in SQL development wanting to work in SQL & MS 365 development that is required by a leading law firm based in London.
Ideally, you should have a very strong SQL background, with T-SQL, SSRS / SSIS and some Power BI experience
You will form part of the application development team, working within an agile environment to deliver a range of projects. Together with other members of the software development team you will be working on new and existing applications and getting involved with development in MS 365, web applications, SQL and some new and exciting greenfield projects in the legal sector
- Excellent SQL, SSIS, T-SQL development experience with knowledge of SQL design, queries and stored procedures
- Experience with web service technologies, such as WebAPI
- Ability to work within a team to deliver complex software solutions
- Agile methodology experience
- Any experience with legal applications would be a bonus
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM / MS Power / Power Apps would be useful
You will also be involved in developing other Microsoft products, such as Power Platforms and have the opportunity to extend your technical knowledge and expertise. Due to the wide nature of the role, you will work with other stakeholders and end users in the software development lifecycle including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Testers etc
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Building legal application & SQL based solutions as part of agile teams
- Participate in Scrum / Agile activities, daily stand-ups, sprint planning etc
- Contributing to design, review processes, unit test development and execution
- Manage ongoing objectives alongside other specific objectives that are set out for the development team
They offer a fantastic working environment, home working options and excellent career progression.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits.
To apply send your CV matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com or press apply now.
Keywords: Application Developer / MS Power / Sharepoint / Power BI / Dynamics 365 / SQL / London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.