2nd Line Support
£200 - £250/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a 2nd Line Support for our Government client based in London. Please note, this role will be office based 5 days per week with no remote working. The 2nd Line Support role will be an initial 6 month contract paying between £200 - £250/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Providing 1st/2nd Line incident handling via telephone and/or desktop visit for all staff
- Resolving where possible during the initial call using remote takeover and other toolsets
- This will typically be desktop faults and queries related to use of standard Microsoft products such as Windows 10 and Office 2016 Recording requests for and completion of small projects (typically Move Add Change) ensuring appropriate authorisation criteria are met and assigning to appropriate team members
- Providing feedback to customers, both for individual queries and major incidents. Ensuring that all calls via email, telephone and Axios Assyst are responded to and resolved within SLA whilst organizational security requirements are adhered to
- To provide support for desktop, laptop systems, peripherals and mobile devices
- To build both desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- To ensure that the contract meets and where possible exceeds its customer service level agreements
- To provide on-site support cover/project work during service hours, in co-operation with other support staff and in accordance with duty rotas
- To resolve system and application faults on desktop, laptop and smart device equipment in line with Service Desk SLA's
- Manage calls through to resolution ensuring the customer and call system are updated and escalation procedures are complied with
- To remain in contact during established service hours
- To operate in co-operation with other on-site support staff to ensure that the Company's service level agreements are met in all respects
- To carry out or take part in equipment and software moves and changes, as directed
- To assist with general operational tasks, as required to meet the service level commitments, as directed by site management.
- Previous experience as part of an IT ServiceDesk team supporting Microsoft desktop and active directory including Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Microsoft certifications
- ITIL Foundation / Comptia A+
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
2nd Line Support, support engineer, support consultant, support analyst, support consultant, second line support, 1st/2nd line support, service desk engineer, servicedesk engineer, service desk consultant, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line, Support Engineer, IT Support, Windows, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line Support, OFFICE 2016, ITIL, SERVICEDESK, SC CLEARED, SECURITY CLEARANCE, WINDOWS
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.