2nd Line IT Support Engineer - £35,000 - £40,000 DOE - East London
2nd Line IT Support Engineer from an MSP background, with excellent experience of 2nd line IT support is required by a Manage Service Provider in East London.
Essential skills required; office 365 - Exchange server - VMware, Hyper-V - Networking - Firewall. You must be able to Troubleshoot in these technologies, not just administration of those. The position requires 3 days in the offer, 2 days working from home.
You will be a part of a dynamic, collaborative working environment, whose culture supports and rewards individual talent. You will have a great team of people around to help mentor, train, and support you in your IT Career, moving into a 3rd line role in the future.
Within this MSP, there is a huge scope for progression and place where they will invest in your personal development to help upscale your technical knowledge, as well opportunity to acquire certifications.
- Previous MSP experience is essential working at at least a 2nd line level
- Experience administrating, configuring, and troubleshooting Office 365 - Exchange server - VMware - Hyper-V - Network and Firewalls
- Excellent communication skills
- Have strong knowledge with all current Microsoft windows platform (cloud and on-prem)
- A strong desire to want to learn and undertake vendor training. exams to get certified
- Experience using ITSM ticketing system
- Solarwinds network monitoring experience would be desirable
- You will be providing support to both customers and the wider technical support team for issues escalated from 1st Line level.
- Identify and escalate any incidents in line with policy escalation guidelines in a time efficient manner
- Act as escalation point from 1st Line and resolve all allocated incidents in a timely, professional manner
- Use allocated personal development days to maintain your technical knowledge
What you will get:
- Salary package of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days home working) with flexible working patterns
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday (this can be extended to 30k days excluding bank holidays)
- You will be part of a successful business that's dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to end user experience
- Excellent career progression, with opportunity to upscale your technical knowledge
- Dedicated 10 personal development days per annum
- Allocated 2 community days per annum to give back to the local community
- Private healthcare package as soon as you start working
- Death in service benefits, as soon as you start working
- £500 home allowance, including laptop etc
- Staff incentives and more!
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please send your most up to date CV to Naseer.hamed @ circlerecruitment.com for Immediate consideration.
If you'd like to enquire more about the role, then please contact me on 07516875859
Keywords - Troubleshooting / Microsoft Servers / Networking / London / Azure / VMware / Office 365 / cloud
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.