2nd Line IT Support Engineer - MSP - £30K - Sheffield
A 2nd Line IT Support Engineer with expert knowledge with Windows Server 2019-2012, Office 365 and experience managing virtualised environments with ideally MSP experience is required by a growing IT Managed Services Provider.
Based near Dinnington you will be joining a growing team supporting a range of clients providing their software and hardware solutions, with a specific focus of remote support of high end clients in the London area.
Technical Skills required:
- Ideally previous experience an in MSP setting
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012R2
- Office 365 administration, supporting and maintaining
- Managed virtualised environments - VMWare / Hyper-V
- Exchanges 2013-2019
- Group Policy (DNS/DHCP)
- Basic networking knowledge - supporting and maintaining VPNs,
- Backup technologies (Veeam, Zerto, Redstor) installation and configuration
- Cisco switches, routers and firewall troubleshooting
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA/MCP) level certifications
- Citrix XenApp experience
- Experience supporting clients in the Accountancy sector / Accountancy knowledge is beneficial
The MSP is a close knit team of a larger group of IT Solutions companies supporting a range of customers across the UK, you will get an opportunity to participate on a number of IT projects with an opportunity to act as a project leader.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- 2nd Line technical support service for desktop systems, servers and other client equipment in accordance with SLAs.
- To take full responsibility for a designated task within the service desk as required independently, and managing and prioritising own workload and assisting others in the management of their workloads if required.
- To participate when required in a rota to provide support cover outside normal office hours.
- Documentation of procedures for the installation and support of desktop systems, applications both company wide and local, and associated equipment.
- Escalating fault reports in line with service desk procedures.
- Contributing technical input, and participating when required as a full time project team member, or as a project leader
- To liaise with external suppliers of equipment, software and services, to ensure appropriate service, support and guidance is provided for end user equipment and services, in accordance with contracted levels of service.
For further details and to apply, please send your up to date CV to Ben.Wilson @ circlerecruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Key Words: IT Support, MSP, Service Desk, Active Directory, technical support, Office 365, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Dinnington, citrix, Xenapp, vmware, hyper-v, server, windows, microsoft
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.