27001 PCI Compliance Consultant
London - Hybrid
I'm a security specialist recruiter looking to make contact with a savvy individual with a passion and proven track record in augmenting and improving compliance and risk standards for technology businesses.
We're keen to talk to candidates who've worked in the 27001 / PCI / risk and compliance space for a while, and enjoy spotting and overcoming roadblocks, challenges, and making ongoing and consistent improvements to risk reporting systems and remediation process. The company in question are a global leaders in Cyber Security, with a very smart and agile workforce, who need to hand over the compliance and risk reigns to a capable individual who can continue to make improvements and streamline internal processes, and really take ownership of this function!
We're keen to talk to you esp. if you have..
- Experience of delivering risk management processes in technology businesses
- Experience with 27001, PCI DSS
- Implementing controls and keeping them updated as the business develops
- Experience of reviewing risk process and documentation to a high level
- Ability to explain risks to the business in an accessible and actionable way
- A bit of a geeky interest in security and tech
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials
Click 'Apply' or send your CV directly to me at dana [dot] panahi [at] circlerecruitment [dot] com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.