How we work
We tailor our solutions to suit individual customer needs, however most of our work follows a clear, defined process.
Here is what to expect, when working with Circle.
- Vacancy clarification. We arrange a telephone call or meeting, to gather your requirements and gain an in depth understanding of the candidate you seek, both from a technical and personal perspective.
- Market advice. We give you advice on candidate availability, and how attractive your vacancy is in the present market.
- Definition. Milestones and expectations are agreed.
Advertising your vacancy. Circle advertise more per head than any other recruitment agency in the UK*.
Your role will be advertised on all of the major job boards.
*Circle are the highest advertiser per head in whole of UK and top 1% overall, Jobserve, 2013
- Candidate selection. Our extensive database of candidates is searched for suitable candidates
- Candidate qualification. We speak to the suitable candidates about your role, both selling your opportunity and brand, and assessing candidate suitability.
- Candidate shortlist. We present you with the CVs of the strongest candidates, taking into account not only technical skills, but also cultural and logistical factors. Given our investment policies (see above) you can be assured you are receiving the strongest selection of candidates on the market.
- Candidate assessment. In addition to preparing candidates for your interview process, we can arrange technical testing, psychometric testing, and assist on your premises with Competency Based Interviewing.
- Offer management. We work to ensure that your preferred candidate is secured in the right timescales, at the right remuneration.
Hand holding. We do not consider our work done until the candidate is with you. We keep in touch regularly during notice periods, as other agencies
may still be trying to persuade the candidate to attend other interviews.This limits the risk of unexpected, unwanted surprises for our customers.
During the entire recruitment process we ensure strict adherence to the respective Codes of Practice of both the REC and the ARC, assuring our customers of the highest possible standards.